Thank you for participating in Downtown Indy, Inc. and Indy Film Fest’s Sunset Cinema on the Canal. Below are a few answers to common questions and tips for the events.
- A map is included for the event with parking info (see map below).
- Better yet, use Lyft for your ride to/from the movies and receive 25 percent off with code SUNSETCINEMA. Lyft pickup & drop off area is on 11th Street in front of Canal 337.
- Registration/check in for the “In Water Experience” will open at 7:30 p.m. and is located in front of Canal 337 near 11th Street.
- Your float/inner tube will be given after registration and you will then be directed to the entry area.
- Admission includes one Sun King beer. Please have your ID ready.
Please note: NO OTHER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED IN THE CANAL other than the Sun King beer provided. You will be given your complimentary beer as you get into the Canal after 8 p.m.
- Entry into the Canal with your inner tube will begin at 8 p.m. The inner tubes are open and so you should expect to get wet.
- The movie will begin at 9 p.m.
- No bag check will be available so please keep your belongings in a waterproof bag or secure in your vehicle. We are not responsible for personal items.
- SHOES ARE REQUIRED in the Canal.
- Restrooms will be available onsite near 11th Street just east of Canal 337.
- The Canal 337 Terrace will be open from 7:30 – 9 p.m. for a pre-party. Alcoholic beverages, soda, water and snacks will be available for purchase. Please note that alcohol may not leave the Terrace.
If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.