If you're looking to align your business with a thriving arts organization, look no further. There isn't a better year than this, our tenth! We're going to be pulling out all the stops and we'd love to have you along for the ride. Opportunities abound with Indy Film Fest.
Sponsorship of Year Round Programming
We know how to throw a film party. Put your name on it, and let the good times roll. We have one of our programs still up for grabs (as of this post) – our 2013 Spring Dinner & a Movie Series. (Deadline is February 2013).
We're going big for our 10th Fest! We have plenty of ways for you to join the party, from our Marquee sponsorship for the 10 day summer festival, to covering single films and more. Want to underwrite our filmmaker awards and earn naming rights for our annual audience choice awards? Perhaps you'd like to power our box office? Sponsorships vary, starting at $500 and up. (Deadlines vary, April-June 2013)
Our wish list almost always includes iPads (the box office of the future! Or, our present), Mac laptops, printer ink, stamps, copy paper and the like. But we also can work wonders with your other in-kind gifts. Your donated goods save us money, and we can shout our love from the rooftops. Win-win. (Needed year round)
Donate to our Silent Auction
For certain in-kind gifts, we can auction them at our annual silent auction in February to raise big money for the festival. We generally collect items between $50 and $1,500. (Needed by early February 2013)
Donate to our Filmmaker and VIP Swag Bags
We pass these bad boys out to filmmakers from around the world and our biggest supporters here in Indy. Do you have something awesome that fits in a bag? We want to hear from you. (Needed by June 2013)
Ads in the 2013 Festival Program
Ads start at just $80 and align your business with the arts and film in Indy. Want to be emailed our rates and form? Say so here. (Deadline is May 29, 2013)
Please contact Sara with your inquiries and good news!
We just released some details about our programming for the upcoming year, and all I can say is, watch out 2013. Here's a sample of what's in the works.
• Feb 24th – Movie’s Biggest Night @ 45 Degrees
• May 10th - The Bigger Picture Show @ Big Car Service Center
• June 13th – Indy Film Fest Preview Party
• July 18th – 28th – Indy Film Fest - Multiple Locations
Roving Cinema sponsored by Butler Scion - Tickets on sale now! Get 'em while you can!
We bring movies to you, in places you love to hang! We're so pleased to welcome Butler Scion as the 2013 sponsor for Roving Cinema.
• Jan 24th - THIS IS SPINAL TAP @ Do317 Lounge
• Feb 28th - THE NEVERENDING STORY @ Indy Reads Books
• May 16th - FIGHT CLUB @ Indianapolis City Market Catacombs
• June 5th - MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL @ Sun King Brewery
• Aug 29th - WAITING FOR GUFFMAN @ IRT Upper Stage
• Dec 11th - SANTA’S BATTLE ROYALE (Audience Selection) @ Sun King Brewery (Tickets available after movie vote in Oct/Nov)
Ooh, fancy! We're trying something new for us. Film and food pairings are TBA, but we're so excited to partner with Indy Fringe to bring you dinner and a movie! (Corporate sponsorships available. Email for details!
• March 13th - Spring Series – Dinner & Movie @ Indy Fringe Theatre
• March 27th - Spring Series – Dinner & Movie @ Indy Fringe Theatre
• April 10th - Spring Series – Dinner & Movie @ Indy Fringe Theatre
• April 24th - Spring Series – Dinner & Movie @ Indy Fringe Theatre
Fall Film Series sponsored by SmallBox
We're bringing music-themed films back this fall, and we're super pleased that SmallBox is sponsoring this for the second year in a row! Films and location TBA, dates are tentative.
• Sept 26th – Fall Series
• Oct 10th – Fall Series
• Oct 24th – Fall Series
• Nov 7th - Fall Series
We live for this stuff. More to come.
p.s. If you like what you see and want to support this programming, you can make a donation to our Grand Holiday!
My movie-watching comes in seasons. It's that time of year for what is perhaps one of my favorites: re-watching all of my beloved holiday flicks. In the quiet of the end of the year, I try to take stay-cation, and have started a new tradition of going to the theater solo. In the bitter cold of January, I re-visit the Lord of the Rings trilogy. And then something magical takes place: I transition to watching screening copies of our film submissions.
Our summer fest may seems worlds away, but even today, we're putting all sorts of moving parts into place: seeking sponsors, planning parties, negotiating vendor contracts. This 10 day festival is a long time in the making, and needs a lot of care and support to come into being.
Now through the end of the year, we're in a mad dash to make it a Grand Holiday and raise $2,500, all of which will support our tenth festival. Ten is a big, exciting milestone for us, and we're committed to making this the best fest yet.
$2,500 isn't a huge amount. We're not looking for one or two people to swoop in and take out our whole goal. What we're wishing is for all of our fans to come together and chip in. Can you give $5? Cool. $50? Fantastic.
In case you aren't convinced, here are a few reasons to give:
1. The fest brings awesome movies to Indy.
2. We have a film reel wearing a santa hat. I mean, can you really say no to that?
3. A lot of volunteers pour heart, soul and sweat into this thing. Our collective hearts will swell with gratitude for you.
Seriously I love this festival, and I know I'm not alone. Let's all make a grand holiday for the fest, shall we?